Sometimes a little bird is all it takes. 

Pride Student Union launched a Twitter campaign Thursday to bring Lady Gaga to UF for Pride Awareness Month, which will take place March 28 to April 20.

The PAM director of speakers, Jose Mata, created a Facebook event to invite students to participate. He urged them to mention her username on Twitter as often as possible from now until April to get her attention. Six days later, about 1,280 students are “attending” the event, according to Facebook.

Lady Gaga will be touring south and central Florida from April 12 to April 16 during PAM’s programming, he said.

“We want someone to embody the things that we support,” he said. “We want someone who is a great model and inspiration to everyone.”

Accent Speakers Bureau Chairman Zack Goldstein said if Lady Gaga were to ask for money, she would cost more than $100,000. Also, while she is on tour there probably isn’t room for schedule changes.

It really depends on whether she feels for the people at UF and how many people tweet, he said.

With the budget already allocated for the semester, Accent would be unable to provide co-sponsorship, he said.