The thought of going to therapy may not sound appealing to students. That is why the Satvatove Institute, a nonprofit corporation based in Alachua County, is bringing a different approach to therapeutic seminars to Gainesville. According to UF graduate Maria Carter, college students should not wait for the empowered experience that can be provided to them by David Wolf and Marie Glasheen.

The Satvatove Foundational Seminar is being held from March 25 to March 27 at the Gainesville Hotel & Conference Center. The seminar runs from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. each day.

The cost of tuition is $570. Cost includes a 32-hour seminar, one-hour personal coaching interview and course workbook.

According to Wolf, the founder of the institute,  the seminars are unique because of a combination of communication-based and spiritually based lessons.

Carter said she has experienced several other methods of therapy, but none has created a platform for change as the Satvatove workshops have. She said the experience gave her a set of tools to clear out her bad habits and that by emphasizing the spiritual aspect of it she was able to “stop getting in the way of herself.”