Senators unanimously passed a resolution honoring the memory of UF freshman Molly Ammon, who was found dead March 13, during Tuesday night’s meeting.

The resolution honored her for “her kindness and unforgettable laugh.”

Ammon, a member of Delta Delta Delta sorority, was found dead in a condo in Maderia Beach where she was spending her Spring Break.

While the official cause of death is still unknown, Ammon’s parents told reporters they knew she had been drinking.

Senator Ingrid Tojanci, one of Ammon’s sorority sisters, encouraged everyone to know their limits when they consume alcohol.

Student Body Treasurer-elect TJ Villamil also spoke to senators about a proposed $110 million renovation and expansion project for the Reitz Union.

He explained the addition to the facility would expand into the Reitz Union Amphitheater and North Lawn from the colonnade section like an atrium.

Right now, Villamil said, the programming committee is looking for ways to fund the project. He said none of the funding will come from student fees.

Villamil said the Reitz Union will be considered a historic building in 2017 and renovations will no longer be allowed, so he said construction would have to begin soon.