From bowling to zumba, there will be many ways to de-stress during finals.

De-Stress Study Fest is a 10-day event at the Reitz Union to help students cope with stress and give students a place to study. The event started Monday and ends April 28.

Meeting rooms and lounges will be open 24 hours for students. There will also be tutoring sessions available for specified classes.

Students can enjoy free zumba classes, yoga classes, meditation sessions, massages, movies, bowling, billiards and bingo.

They will also be able to take advantage of the extended food service hours and extended hours for the printing lab. Many of the restaurants in the food court will be offering specials, and there will be free pizza.

John Duncan, the operations manager at the Reitz Union, said that in previous years, the union would stay open 24 hours only during finals week. Duncan said he thought it would be more beneficial to have de-stress programming and keep the union open 24 hours for finals week preparation as well.

“We are envisioning that students come to the union and spend a couple hours studying, and then have something to break that up,” Duncan said.

For a schedule of events and tutoring sessions, visit union.ufl.edu/studyfest.