Ten days ago, Hannah Rogers was in the middle of a four-game winless streak.

The freshman allowed 29 earned runs in 24.2 innings during Florida’s six-game losing skid.

But with a newfound confidence and better execution of her pitching arsenal, she is back on track.

The right-hander earned her 20th win as No. 10 Florida (34-7, 10-6 Southeastern Conference) blanked Florida International (23-21, 9-6 Sun Belt) 8-0 on Wednesday in Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium.

Rogers tossed her second straight two-hit shutout, using only 84 pitches to get through six innings and striking out nine batters as her changeup kept hitters off-balance.

“I’ve been feeling really comfortable with my pitches lately,” Rogers said. “We’ve been working on them over the weeks, and they’re breaking a lot better.”

After struggling against Georgia and Kentucky, Rogers has rebounded with four straight wins.

Over the last 26 innings, she has allowed one run on 14 hits while striking out 32 batters.

“We’re starting to throw a couple different pitches in our sequences,” UF coach Tim Walton said. “She’s really unpredictable. The last four games, we haven’t been down. That’s been the biggest key for her.”

While Rogers shut down FIU’s lineup, UF’s blend of power and speed was too much for the Golden Panthers to handle.

The Gators wasted no time getting on the scoreboard as Michelle Moultrie almost single-handedly produced the first run of the game.

The speedy center fielder dropped down a perfect bunt in front of home plate, stole second base and advanced to third on Aja Paculba’s flyout to right.

Kelsey Bruder walked, and on her attempt to steal second, FIU shortstop Kayla Burri mishandled the throw, which allowed Moultrie to score.

But Moultrie’s biggest play of the game didn’t come at the plate or on the base paths. In the second inning, what seemed like a sure hit by FIU cleanup hitter Brie Rojas turned into a defensive gem.

Rojas laced a hanging line drive into right-center field, but Moultrie showcased her speed and made a terrific diving catch, bringing the crowd to its feet.

“As soon as I saw it off the bat, I knew I wanted to catch it, so I was going to do anything I could,” Moultrie said.

Florida kept the momentum on its side in the bottom of the inning when catcher Tiffany DeFelice smashed her second home run of the year to left.

Holding on to a two-run lead heading into the fourth, UF scored four runs on three hits and two walks to give Rogers some breathing room.

With two outs and the bases loaded, Paculba came up with a bases-clearing double to push the score to 6-0.

Pinch hitting for Kelsey Horton, sophomore Samantha Holle ended the game by crushing a two-run homer off the scoreboard to secure a run-rule victory.