Parking, professionalism and dubstep have all become easier thanks to your fellow Gators.

A recent UF graduate and a current UF masters student have started a cellphone application company.

Niche Mobile so far has created Who Data?!, a virtual business card application; Gator Parking, an app that allows users to find where parking is on the UF campus; and Wub Dub, a gadget application that plays dubstep sounds.

Gator Parking and Wub Dub cost $1, but more applications costing around $5 to $10 should be coming soon, said Garrett Strobel, a co-founder of the company.

The company operates by using profit sharing, giving their employees incentive to work, and marketing.

"We don't need to build a viral app; we just need to target a viral market," said Matthew Carroll, Niche Mobile's other co-founder.

He said that by making an application like Gator Parking that targets UF freshman unfamiliar with parking on campus, Niche Mobile only markets to 5,000 people.

Currently, all the applications are offered only on Android devices.Carroll said the plan to make applications available on iPhones and iPads is on its way.

The business started at the beginning of this summer.

Niche Mobile currently has five student interns, all in computer science or computer engineering at UF.