Cold Stone Creamery is making wishes come true with the 10th Annual World's Largest Ice Cream Social on Tuesday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Patrons who stop into a Cold Stone will get a free 3-ounce sundae created especially for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Tracey Coleman, manager of the Cold Stone Creamery on 3443 SW Archer Road, said the company partnered with the foundation in 2001, raising $4 million to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses.

"Every year we try to make it bigger," she said. "We want to make everybody's wishes come true."

At socials in all locations, cups of the Sprinkle With Wishes Creation will be given out. This sundae features Sweet Cream ice cream, a brownie, rainbow sprinkles and fudge.

While no donation is required to receive a creation at the social, Coleman urged all attendees to give what they can. All of the donations received go straight to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Coleman said.

"Our big turnout has allowed us to make these children's dreams come true," she said. "Any little bit helps."