One week is in the books for the Spring semester, giving students, faculty and hanger-ons five days to readjust to life on campus. There are classes to go to, Turlington preachers to avoid, bookstore lines to wait in. And of course, there are crimes to commit.

Bike thieves were the ride-away winner this week, accounting for six reported incidents. Of 21 crimes reported, the University Police Department arrested three people, gave four people notices to appear and received one sworn complaint.

Here is how the UPD's crime log breaks down for the first week of the semester:

Stolen stuff:

People stole six bikes. UPD has not made any arrests yet.

Someone jacked a car from the garage in front of the Phillips Center. No one has been arrested.

Party fouls:

Three people were arrested for driving under the influence.

Three people were caught with drug equipment. UPD handed out a pair of notices to appear and referred one person to the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution.

One person was caught with drugs in the Keys Residential Complex. UPD gave that person a notice to appear.

Another person received a notice to appear for disorderly conduct in front of the UF Hillel at 2:21 a.m. on Tuesday.

Friendship fouls:

Three people sent threatening phone calls or emails. UPD has not made any arrests.

Someone assaulted another person continually in Hume from Sept. 9 to Dec. 23. The crime was reported on Jan. 9. UPD has not made an arrest.

Other stuff:

Someone tried to use another person's ID at the UF bookstore on the first day of classes. UPD has not made an arrest.

UPD received a sworn complaint that someone was trespassing at Southwest Recreation Center.

Excluding DUIs and crimes that weren't linked to a specific area on campus, here is where the incidents took place this week:

Keys: 2

Lakeside: 2

Murphree: 2

Beaty Towers: 1

Dental Science Building: 1

Frat row: 1

Hough: 1

Hume: 1

Performing Arts Parking Garage: 1

Shands at UF: 1

Southwest Rec: 1

UF Bookstore & Welcome Center: 1