This week can definitely be summed up in one word: controversy.

Between the Supreme Court hearing oral arguments about the Affordable Health Care Act’s individual mandate and the arguments surrounding the Trayvon Martin shooting, people are fired up, to say the least.

So, we ask you to take a minute from your Facebook and Twitter debates to relax for a second by reading this week’s OK-to-be-honest-some-of-the-stuff-in-this-editorial-will-probably-still-piss-you-off edition of...

Darts & Laurels

Let’s go ahead and get the bad stuff out of the way.

We have to throw a huge let’s-calm-down-before-any-needless-violence-occurs DART at @KillZimmerman, a Twitter account that believes the killer of Trayvon Martin “Should Be Shot Dead In The Street The Same Way TRAYVON Was.”

We cannot believe this person has more than 300 followers. This Twitter account does nothing to help the debate, nor does it bring a shred of justice to Trayvon. Be smart, people.

For completely trashing the First Amendment, we throw a sticks-and-stones DART at Garrett High School in Indiana. Austin Carroll, a student at the school, was expelled for allegedly posting an expletive on his Twitter account using a school computer. The student, however, says he posted it from home.

Austin was three months from graduating. Are we really going to create a needless high-school dropout because of a cuss word? Let’s be adults.

Finally, we toss a you-can-run-but-you-can’t-hide DART at Darius D. Phillips, who fled from police early Wednesday morning after his original arrest only to be caught later that evening.

We’re sure that will help his case.

For some good news, we give a sounds-like-a-good-start LAUREL to Apple Inc., whose factories in China gave pay increases and reduced hours to those who work on iPad and iPhone assembly lines.

Next up, we absolutely have to give a scotch-sipping-hair-combing-sex-panther-smelling-lamp-loving-trident-wielding-chocolate-squirrel-eating-flute-playing-rainbow-riding-diversifying-afternoon-delighting-news-team-assembling LAUREL to the sequel to Anchorman, which Ron Burgundy himself announced is in production with Paramount Pictures.

Finally, for some really good news for Gainesville, we give a role-reversal LAUREL to MindTree Limited, an Indian information technology company that will be moving into the Innovation Hub, bringing 400 jobs with it.

Finally, outsourcing works for us!

Have a fun and safe weekend, and be sure to check back next week.