<p>A Gainesville tour date has been added to Rascal Flatts “Changed Tour.” The tour is named for their new album. ‘Changed,’ which came out in April.</p>

A Gainesville tour date has been added to Rascal Flatts “Changed Tour.” The tour is named for their new album. ‘Changed,’ which came out in April.

Country music band, Rascal Flatts, will make an appearance in Gainesville on Sept. 29.

The concert will be held in the Stephen C. O’Connell Center at 7 p.m., and doors will open at 6 p.m. Little Big Town and the Eli Young Band will also perform.

“It will be a great date night or family outing,” said Renee Musson, associate director at the O’Connell Center.

The show is not being put on by a student organization, instead, it is presented by Farmers Insurance and is a Live Nation event.

According to Musson, there is no limit on the number of seats being sold, but it may flex depending on production.

“I suggest fans get their tickets early for the best seats and purchase only through the University Box Office or through www.ticketmaster.com,” said Musson. “Other ticketing sites may have illegitimate/counterfeit tickets or be adding excessive markups.”

Tickets go on sale Aug. 3 at 10 a.m. and can be purchased through Ticketmaster outlets or at The University Box Office. Ticket prices are will range from $32.25 to $52.25. General admission and reserved seats are available.

For more information call 352-392-5500.