Camilla Hedberg is on pace to exit the fall season the way she entered it — with an outright victory.

Hedberg highlighted Florida’s resurgence as the team scored a 280 (-8) in the second round of the Betsy Rawls Invitational in Austin, Texas, on Monday. Four of the Gators' five players finished under-par, putting the team in position to claim its third victory of the season.

Florida is currently tied with Southeastern Conference rival Alabama for first place.

“Our team played very solid today and stayed patient,” said coach Emily Bastel. “We played the finishing holes better than yesterday, which reflects our team score. Camilla also had a great round today. She has been working hard on her putting and having seven birdies [Monday] shows us her efforts are paying off.”

Hedberg made up ground on the field on Monday with a strong 67 (-5). The sophomore standout has strung together two consecutive under-par totals to put her in a tie for first with Alabama’s Jennifer Kirby.

Hedberg was stellar from tee off to close. The native Spaniard gathered a round-high seven birdies on Monday and heads into the third and final round of play on Tuesday with a chance to earn her second individual win of the year following her victory at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 11.

Seniors Isabelle Lendl and Mia Piccio both finished the second round with a one-under 71.

Lendl got off to a rocky start, turning in two bogeys in the first nine holes. She would regroup on the back nine to shoot three birdies, including consecutive birdies on holes 14 and 15. Lendl failed to record a birdie in Sunday's opening round.

For Piccio, Monday was a round of ups and downs. She birdied the first two holes of day only to bogey holes 4-6. After regaining her composure, the senior gathered three more birdies to finish the round with five.

Both Lendl and Piccio are tied for 14th in the individual standings.

Sophomore Elcin Ulu shot the best 18 holes of her collegiate career on Monday. Her 71 (-1) marked the first time she has finished a round under par. Her round score helped her move up 15 spots into a tie for 24th.

“Elcin had a personal best today since being here at Florida,” coach Emily Bastel said. “She played with a lot of heart today and it showed in her score.”

Freshman Ursa Orehek finished the day in 75 strokes (+3), a one-stroke improvement from the first round. She is tied for 43rd.

Florida resumes fall play for the final round today in a prime position to secure yet another team victory. A win would mark the third first-place finish for UF this season.