Sometimes I forgot how much there is to do on campus outside of going to class.

As a student there are plenty of perks given to us. As graduation winds near for some or if you are just looking for something different to do, here are things I think every student should take advantage of.

1. Visit the museums on campus. When it is a rainy day, pop into the Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art or the Florida Museum of Natural History museum. Having two museums on campus with no admission fee is great. The exhibits are hands on and it is a good way to spend an afternoon.

2. Go see the bats. Witnessing thousands of bats flock the sky is nature at its finest. It doesn't take long, but make sure to be there before the sun goes completely down or you will miss out.

3. Attend at least one meet of each sporting event. In the real world being a sports spectator is expensive. Sports are not free to watch live, so take advantage of visiting each field, stadium, arena on campus at least once.

4. Stop by one Gator Nights. Every Friday night in the Reitz there are activities and food for free.

5. See a movie featured by RUB. They run movies not too long after they premiere. If you missed it in the theatre you can catch it for free at the Reitz not too long after.

6. Go bowling and play games at the Reitz Union arcade. Where else can you relive your childhood so close?

7. See the band play at Turlington after a football game. The band performed at the Olympics after all, and their music is entertaining.

8. Tan at Broward Beach or Yulee Pit.

9. Play pickup basketball or tennis at Broward.

10. See a show on Flavet Field. Student Government Productions offers free shows of popular performers so bring a blanket and snacks.

11. Attend an Accent show. This organization has been bringing inspirational speakers to campus for free. They use all sorts of venues, which gives you an opportunity to see different buildings on campus.

Next time you say you have nothing to do, keep this list in the back of your mind.