<p>The Wienermobile is returning to campus Tuesday to recruit drivers. Hotdoggers roam the country in the 27-foot long hot dog with wheels promoting the Oscar Mayer employment opportunity.</p>

The Wienermobile is returning to campus Tuesday to recruit drivers. Hotdoggers roam the country in the 27-foot long hot dog with wheels promoting the Oscar Mayer employment opportunity.

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile will be on UF’s campus today looking for the 26th class of Hotdoggers.

Hotdoggers are the Wienermobile drivers, who also handle media pitching, media negotiations and vehicle maintenance, said current Hotdogger Holly Nelson.

Nelson, who also goes by the moniker Hot Diggity Holly, is a 2012 University of Minnesota Duluth graduate. The 23-year-old will be spreading information about the open positions with Lisa Rosenblum, also known as Lots of Ketchup Lisa. Rosenblum, 23, is a Hotdogger who graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in May 2012.

The Wienermobile doesn’t have plans for when and where it will be on campus the next few days. But the Hotdoggers will be visiting classes and clubs on those days.

Oscar Mayer is looking for recent college graduates who are interested in the fields of marketing and communication to fill the spots of those leaving the program in June.

The Hotdogger position is a one-year contract, Nelson said.

“If you have a love for traveling, that is definitely a plus,” Rosenblum said.

Oscar Mayer usually looks for candidates who graduated between one and two years ago.

“Recent doesn’t necessarily mean right after graduation,” Rosenblum said.

Twelve Hotdoggers will be selected out of about 1,500 who apply to travel across the country to one of the six assigned regions in a two-member Hotdogger team.

An information session for those interested in the position will be held on Feb. 12 at 5:30 p.m. in the Career Resource Center conference room.