Bridget Jones is back! Fans have anxiously waited 14 years since British writer Helen Fielding’s last bestseller, “Bridget Jones: the Edge of Reason.”

The third book in the series will be released by Alfred A. Knopf this November with a first printing of 250,000 copies, according to a Publishers Weekly article.

The new novel “represents a totally new phase in Bridget’s life,” Fielding said in a press release, according to an article in The New York Times. Though no title has been announced, the publishers revealed the book takes place in present-day London.

“My life has moved on, and Bridget’s will move on, too,” Fielding said in The Times article.

There are high expectations after Fielding’s last novels, “Bridget Jones’s Diary” and “Bridget Jones: the Edge of Reason,” sold more than 15 million copies in 40 countries, according to Knopf, Fielding’s publisher. Both books were made into films starring Renee Zellweger, Hugh Grant and Colin Firth.

The series is credited with starting the woman’s literature phenomenon back in 1996, when Fielding turned her column in The Independent, of London, into a novel. The column depicted approximately 30 single, modern women living in London in the 1990s.

“Few writers can rival Helen Fielding when it comes to fully capturing the modern woman,” said Sonny Mehta, Knopf chairman and editor-in-chief, in The Times article.

Fielding is scheduled to appear as a speaker to talk about her new book on June 1 at BookExpo America in New York City.