Guys are fun. Sometimes they don’t get girls at all, but they take you on dates, which if anything is a great opportunity to show off your new warm weather wardrobe.

This summer, while you head out on dates left and right, or even if you’re just hanging out, make use of the fresh and flirty styles that characterize summer dresses.

The Outdoors

The Outdoors

This Urban Outfitters dress is perfect for going to the beach, riding bike around town or going to the farmers market. It’s really breeze and loose for all of these activities, and it moves with your body. The color is calm and perfect for daytime. Note: this dress is better suited for the small-breasted girl because there is no way you can strap a bra under this without it popping out from somewhere and ruining the piece.

Lunch

Lunch

Sparkle in the sun with this sparkling sequin halter dress from Nasty Gal. The piece is white hot and will make you radiate. It’s simple, stylish and it has a low scoop back that’s ultra flirty. Pair it with some tan wedges or beaded sandals for a nice late lunch date.

Dinner

Dinner

Everyone loves a free meal, and if you’re wearing the proper attire that could mean the difference between a burger at the local Five Guys and a three course dinner at a restaurant with cloth napkins. This pleated floral number from Urban Outfitters isn’t too formal, but it’s made from a strong material that is more elegant than an average daytime dress. It’s feminine and curve enhancing, and perfect for summer romancing.

The Movies

The Movies

Snuggle up with your guy on a cute movie date in this subtle maxi. It’s got a knit camisole top half and soft cotton bottom half to make the perfect combination of comfy and cute. The high-wait cinched detail on this UO dress preserves the shape of your body, which can often times get lost in the grandness of a maxi dress. With a couple of gold rings and some strappy tan sandals, you’re ready to go.

Clubbing or bar hopping

Club

If your guy is cool enough to take you out to a bar or clubbing, rock the night in this wild, floral-print Nasty Gal number. It’s tight enough to show that you’re a woman and loose enough to let you dance around all night. The crazy-colored prints and coquettish cuts are perfect for those long summer nights out partying.

Photos courtesy of urbanoutfitters.com and nastygal.com.