Name brand cosmetics, drug store prices

So, obviously, this blog has dealt heavily thus far with protecting your skin and body from harm during the summer, but all-in-all, this blog is dedicated to looking your best on a daily basis, every aspect of you. This post will deal with different products that you can purchase for super cheap that you can add to your daily health and beauty routine.

I will also be putting a list of pricey name brand products that my suggested products can compare to very easily in effectiveness as well as usefulness, so you can see first hand how unnecessary it is to purchase such expensive items when my items give the exact same results.

The first thing I'm gonna talk about is usually the first thing people put on their face when applying make up: foundation. Lately, the trend around the fashion world is the use of "BB Cream." BB stands for "Beauty Balm," and the cream is basically an all-in-one facial cosmetic product that has a little bit of serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock.

You can cut out like three steps of your usual make-up routine if you were to use a BB cream instead of a normal foundation, so I'm gonna describe a little about this cuz I feel like it's actually better than the original foundation.

MAC is one of my favorite brand of cosmetics, but it's soo pricey, each and every product. The BB cream at MAC is $30 online. Not too expensive for a normal MAC product, but come on... it's like the size of my middle finger.

Luckily for us, Rimmel London (You know you want "The London Look..") created an exact replica for only $11.86 online.

Now on to the next step, concealer!

I'm gonna be perfectly honest and say that I use Clinique's Line Smoothing Concealer (I'm not perfect, saaawwwrrry) everyday because it's just really good for my volatile skin, but I'm actually gonna talk about a concealer I saw the other day that just blew my mind. Lancome came out with a new concealer called "Maquicomplet."

They're trying to be all sophisticated and reference French words, but let's be real guys, anything I can't pronounce, I don't particularly want on my face. This TUBE OF CONCEALER is $30, the same price as an entire container of foundation at MAC! Ridic! I get on Pinterest a lot, and when I first heard of "e.l.f." cosmetics I was pretty skeptical because all of their products are so ridiculously cheap compared to what I'm used to buying. Thankfully for my budget, though, I decided to climb down off of my high horse and purchase a few items from the e.l.f. line and I can promise you, they work so well! This concealer online is $3.

Moving down the layers, to the face powder! I absolutely LOVE Clinique Cosmetics. They're such a classy and sophisticated brand. I really have no idea if that makes sense to anyone else but me, but that's what I think..and that's what I think. I always used to buy Clinique's Almost Powder, but I would run out pretty fast and have to pay a decent amount of money every like two months. This compact is $25, and this is the most simplistic version of Clinique's powders.

Maybelline rocked my world, however, when they came out with their "Fit Me" Powder. Never spent $25 on a compact ever again. This version of the face powder is only $5.94 online. I KID YOU NOT. You literally just saved like $20.00, why would you wanna pay so much more for the exact same results?

These are just the beginning processes of pretty much every girl's make-up routine and I'll post some cheap eye shadows, liners, lipsticks and blushes in the next edition, so be on the look out for those!