10 hairstyles and make-up looks guys find attractive

Ladies, let’s be real—we spend an endless amount of time shopping, getting that right hair color and style and working out at the gym to impress men. But when it comes to makeup and hairstyles, sometimes guys get intimidated and don’t particularly like some of the choices we go with. But, however, there are some looks that guys love and definitely approve of.

The Au Naturel

Let’s be blunt—men have never been fans of heavy makeup, period. So, of course, the number one look that men love is a “natural” makeup look. No guy wants a girl who cakes on her makeup and turns a ghastly shade of orange or looks like she got a black eye from the heavy duty use of smoky eyes. Less is more in this case.

Old Hollywood Waves

This look is so classic and chic, and it’s the look that causes men to drool over. (You can thank Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe for that.) The method is very simple too; Blow-dry your hair, curl in thick sections, tousle it out with your fingers and add hairspray to keep the look in tact. Try it next on date night—that lucky fella will be in for a sweet surprise.

Long Lashes

Having gorgeous lashes has never gone out of style—and us poor women go through dozens of brands and shades of mascara, trying to find that perfect lash curler. But men make it easy for us—they simply love long lashes, not clumpy, caked-on mascara ones. Next time you’re at the store, grab an all-natural one and give it a try.

Beachy Waves

It’s what makes men’s heads turn—that sultry, summery beach wave look. Even through out the year, this hairstyle is always a do. Simply sleep in a braid or spray a saltwater concoction into your hair and allow your natural waves to do their work.

Glossy Lips

Lip color and gloss can make all the difference; it shows that you’re put together and lightens up your complexion (especially if you’re not too tan). It draws attention to the lips and allures men subconsciously to pay more attention to you.

No-Fuss Ponytail

Men enjoy simplistic girls; that’s a well known fact. Whipping your hair back in a cute, low-maintenance ponytail cuts down time spent on your hair and switches up your look for the day.

Smoky Eyes

At night, men love it when you switch up your look. You can get away with darker shades and colors at night; avoid them at work and in the daytime in general.

Red Nail Polish

The color red has always made men drawn to ladies. Putting on a red coat of nail polish is definitely a must for date night, but it doesn’t have to stop there. You can spice it up with red pumps, lipstick or purse. The options are endless.

Glowing Skin

Soft, glowing skin is the key to any man’s heart. It’s what makes ladies delicate and alluring. You can buy body scrubs and lotion that help keep your skin’s softness and glow throughout the year when you can’t hit up the beach or lay out by the pool.

Let It Down—Your Hair, That Is

Let it out! Guys love it when your hair is down. It shows that you’re more vulnerable and relaxed.