Local food delivery service Gainesville2Go is offering free delivery all week for orders going to UF’s campus.

No coupon code is needed. The company will manually adjust and email a new receipt with the free delivery total after an order has been placed, according to its Facebook page.

Gainesville2Go manager Jackson Bodiford said the company decided to offer this deal because it wants to introduce new students to the delivery service. This deal is valid for delivery to any dorm, hall or library on campus.

“We want to let students experience the convenience of our services,” Bodiford said. “Try it for free and stick with us if you like us.”

Bodiford said the company plans to offer the deal again during the second week of Fall.

Connor Hachey, a 20-year-old UF telecommunication junior, said he will probably take advantage of the promotion.

“I use Gainesville2Go because often times I work really late, and I don’t have any time to go out or cook something for myself,” Hachey said.

Gainesville2Go usually charges a $2.50 delivery fee, which covers the first 3.5 miles, and extra distance charges may be applied at 80 cents per mile for orders beyond that range, according to its website.