It’s Halloween day, and you still don’t have a costume. Your sources are limited, and you’ve lost all hope. Fear not. These last minute creative ideas are sure to allude to the fact you totally did not plan your costume.

TURNIP: Now usually, being a giant fruit or vegetable is a result of laziness. But, this clever costume will lead to great photo captions and your friends wondering where you got the awesome idea. A TURNIP. Get it? Because your ready to “turn up” or “get turnt up.” It’s a great play on words for the phrase that everyone seems to spew out. All you need is a purple top and white bottoms and some green pipe cleaners. And you thought you would never use pipe cleaners past third-grade art class. Attach light- and dark-green pipe cleaners to a head band. These are the top of your turnip. The purple shirt and white bottoms are the turnip. This is gender neutral, and you can play it up in so many fun ways. Crisis averted.

Two Chainz: This gives you a socially acceptable way to show off your rap-along skills. All you need are two gaudy gold chains, sunglasses and a fedora with a plain T-shirt and jeans. Feel free to add some more obnoxious bracelets and rings to this costume. If you want to really go all out for this and you have long hair, braid all your hair into multiple braids, and throw it into a ponytail. A rasta wig will also work if you just happen to have one of those around.

Troll Doll: Remember those little things? If you happen to have a tan- or nude-colored dress, or top and skirt, head to Wal-Mart and hit up the arts and crafts section for some Styrofoam and paint. This will be your belly button jewel. Grab some matching colored hairspray. Tease your hair into a ridiculous mess on the top of your head, and douse it in the colored hairspray.

Greaser: Leather jacket, white shirt, and jeans — check. This can be a fun group costume for guys and girls. Girls can tie a pink scarf around their neck and swap out jeans for capri pants. Feel free to break out into spontaneous songs from “Grease” throughout the night.