Multiple stages, carnival rides and state-of-the-art production will be taking over Orlando’s Tinker Field Nov. 8 and 9. For the third year in a row, Electric Daisy Carnival is returning to Florida.

"EDC Orlando will be filled with lots of wonderful surprises as we combine music, art and theatrics across multiple stages," Pasquale Rotella, CEO and founder of Insomniac, stated in a news release.

The festival has attracted many college students. For the past few weeks, the event has received lots of hype on social media like Instagram, Twitter and the Gainesville EDM Community Facebook page.

Local DJ Arthur Lefo said he enjoys EDC because it stands out from other festivals by having carnival rides and focusing on the experience festivalgoers have.

“ I have always had a passion for dance music of all genres,” the 19-year-old UF finance sophomore said. ”This year, EDC put together an impressive array of talent, and as a DJ, I look forward to hearing new music and drops that I can incorporate when I’m spinning. “

Insomniac , an American tour promotion company and the creator of various electronic music events, is the mastermind behind Electric Daisy Carnival. On its website, the production company states that its larger emphasis is inclined toward the experience of the fans.

“I expect a unique experience from EDC. This will be my first year attending, and I hope to see great performances, meet new people, and ride the Ferris wheel while I hear my favorite Kaskade song,” said Lisa Hepp, a 19-year-old UF animal science sophomore.

The lineup for EDC includes artists such as 12th Planet, Calvin Harris, Kaskade, Richie Hawtin, and Dada Life, among many others. Insomniac’s Discovery Project has put together a unique lineup by including up-and-coming artists who are not usually given the opportunity to perform in addition to the headlining acts. Some other things to look forward to at the festival include a garden of interactive art, state-of-the-art lasers and pyrotechnics.

EDC festivalgoers must be at least 18. Two-day general admission tickets are still available for purchase online at electricdaisycarnival.com/Orlando/regular-admission.php.