What are the best food mash-ups?

While the typical mash-up would consist of a mix between "Lights" by Ellie Goulding and "Call Me Maybe"by Carly Rae Jepsen, the hybrid theme has now extended into the food industry. Imagine putting two of the most delicious things together into one edible creation. Sounds pretty delectable, right? It may seem difficult to think of such ideas, but we have some new and upcoming examples that will make all your food fantasies come true.

• The Cronut—croissant and donut. This is usually eaten as a dessert and coated in cinnamon sugar.
  • Chicken Waffle Tenders—you can get chicken and waffles just about anywhere in the south, but what about the two combined? This features chicken tenders dipped in waffle batter, served with a side of fries.
  • The Popwich—a childhood favorite, the Poptart, serves as the bread in this delicious sandwich. Put any kind of ice cream you prefer in the middle and it is the perfect dessert.
  • Oreo stuffed cookies—definitely do not eat these while on a diet, but if you want to indulge, have one of these homemade baked chocolate chip cookies with Oreos stuffed inside. Chips Ahoy! even sells brownie stuffed chocolate chip cookies!
  • Doritos Locos tacos—probably the most wellknown mash-up, this taco featured at Taco Bell has a hard shell flavored like the nacho cheese Doritos.
  • Waffle Taco—try this at home, kids. Wrap a waffle (or an eggo if you’re lazy) around scrambled eggs and sausage, and then dip the sandwich in a side of syrup.
  • Porckles—no one wants to walk around with a plate and a beer while trying to eat a sandwich, so this treat solves the problem. This is a hollowed out pickle filled with pulled pork that you can simply eat without a plate!
  • Ramen burger—who needs bread for a bun? Instead of your typical burger, this has two baked Ramen noodle patties as the bun on the outside of a beef burger with all of the general condiments.