As much as we might not like to admit it, nobody’s perfect. Ladies, we’ve all been guilty of a fashion faux pas or two or three during our lifetime. Still, we should learn from our past mistakes and move on to become better dressers overall. So here I present some fashion no no’s to avoid from now on.

Wearing leggings as pants

Yes, they may be comfortable but that’s no excuse to continue wearing leggings this way. They are accessories not appropriate bottoms. Yes, you can wear them with a dress or high-waisted shorts for a cute and cozy fall, but the moment people can clearly see your front and back regions you’re committing a major fashion sin. Plus, VPL (visible panty lines) are never flattering on anyone.

Wrong undergarments

While we’re on the subject of underwear, it’s also important to point out just because you throw on a piece of fabric over it doesn’t mean other people can’t see it. It’s always good idea to have the three basic colors in your underwear drawer: nude, black and white. Also, don’t wear bulkier underwear if you know you’re going to be wearing clingy knitwear and instead choose to wear a seamless bra and thong.

Over accessorizing

Everyone can benefit from the wise words of Coco Chanel, “Before you leave your house, remove the last thing you put on, as it is generally unnecessary.” Now, I’m not saying accessories are bad. By adding the right piece you can transform your entire outfit into something new, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Make sure to keep things simple and balanced when it comes to accessorizing. Let them be the final touches to your outfit instead of becoming the entire outfit.