A handful of individuals were able to sneak a peek at the highly anticipated Peter Pilotto for Target collection, thanks to leaked images that infiltrated online fashion feeds in December. If you missed the window of opportunity, you’ll have to join the rest of the fashion world waiting for the line’s in-store debut Feb. 9.

The flurry surrounding the pictures undoubtedly fanned the fashionable flame surrounding the collaboration, which had simmered down since its initial Sept. 16 announcement.

But before the images were removed from fashion blogs, quick glances still resulted in praises of an affordable line ringing true to the aesthetic of the award-winning designers.

The Peter Pilotto womenswear collection is known for its youthful pieces featuring bright, digitally altered mixed patterns and sculptural silhouettes.

According to Target, the limited-edition line will feature nearly 70 items ranging from $14.99 to $79.99. And that’s a steal for fashion-forward students on a budget, considering the average Peter Pilotto dress at Bergdorf Goodman costs $1,000 or more.

The line will also be made available at online retail site Net-a-Porter, so the collection will be accessible on an international level.

Worn by trendsetting stars like Emma Watson, Kerry Washington, Kristen Stewart and Selena Gomez, style-crazed college students can soon join their elite ranks when the high-end line floods Target floors this spring.

A version of this story ran on page 8 on 1/9/2014 under the headline "New Target line leaked"