Every Thursday, the Avenue will dish out the best in entertainment. From the silver screen to hidden Internet gems, check out this week’s top picks.

See It: Man of La Mancha

Theatre geeks rejoice. The Broadway hit, “Man of La Mancha,” is coming to the Phillips Center for Performing Arts Feb. 11. The musical is a play within a play, with Cervantes portraying Don Quixote in prison as he waits for a hearing with the Spanish Inquisition. Tickets for UF students are only $20.

Hear It: Sun Kil Moon

Releasing his sixth album “Benji” on Monday, Mark Kozelek is a little morbid but worth listening. Consisting of 11 songs, Sun Kil Moon’s record is honest and filled with personal stories — someone dies in almost all of them — that we can’t help but play on repeat. He takes uncomfortable, and sometimes embarrassing, confessions and make them sound uncharacteristically soothing. Don’t take our word for it? Pitchfork gave the album a 9.2 rating.

Watch It: The Walking Dead

Most of you might not need a reminder, but the mid-season premier of the hit zombie show is Sunday. We recommend binge watching last — no wait — every season as a refresher for its return. Tune in for the apocalypse on AMC at 9 p.m.

Click it: Tinderella: A Modern Fairy Tale

If you don’t mind some raunchy humor, check out this modern take on a Disney princess. In this animated short by CollegeHumor, Cinderella is now looking for love by swiping away at the popular hookup app, Tinder. She starts chatting with “Princeton” and they decide to meet up at a club — wouldn’t you know it — called “The Ball.” Her phone dies at midnight and our new prince gets drunk off of PBR — a must see.

[A version of this story ran on page 8 on 2/6/2014 under the headline "Fresh Picked"]