Each Thursday, the Avenue will dish out the best in entertainment. From the silver screen to hidden Internet gems, check out this week’s top picks.

Watch It: Mary Roach’s “10 things you didn’t know about orgasms”

In this TED talk, Roach talks about the science behind orgasms. For example, did you know you can have an orgasm when you’re dead? We sure didn’t. It can also cure the hiccups. For more fun facts, check out the video. Heck, it will make for a great icebreaker.

See It: “Rio 2”

For the animated movie fans, go see “Rio 2.” We can’t guarantee it will be as good as “Frozen,” but the crazy colored birds and tropical setting might be worth splurging on a 3-D ticket. In the flick, Blu and Jewel are back with three kids pushing for part of the Amazon to be declared a nature preserve. But a logger has different plans. Sounds like a movie for all our environmentally friendly majors.

Hear It: fun.

“Before Shane Went To Bangkok: Fun. Live In The USA” features six live recordings from the indie pop band’s Most Nights tour. Featured songs include “Some Nights” and “Aim and Ignite” as well as the unreleased song “What The F**k.” If you like fun., you’ll love the band live.

Click It: Online Hogwarts classes

If you didn’t have enough finals to worry about, add potions and transfiguration to your plate. A group of Harry Potter super fans got together to create the wizarding school for free. The website Hogwarts is Here combines role-playing with online classes. It actually looks pretty legit and even has its own school newspaper.

[A version of this story ran on page 10 on 4/16/2014 under the headline "Fresh Picked"]