Friday held more of the same for J.D. Tomlinson in postseason play.

Tomlinson shot 75 (+3) in round two of the East Regional at Auburn University Club, which equaled his round two score and put him at a 150 (+6) total. He is now tied for 32nd place in the regional overall.

Marco Iten of Austin Peay still leads the individuals in the regional with a total score of 141 (-3). The individual with the best score from each of the six regional sites will continue on to the NCAA Championship in Hutchinson, Kan.

Tomlinson made two birdies on the 10th and 18th holes but bogeyed on the 13th, 16th and ninth holes and double bogeyed on the first hole. He is up seven strokes on individual third-placer Theodore Lederhausen from Harvard.

“Today was a little bit déjà vu,” coach Buddy Alexander said in a release. “He drove the ball beautifully but was not sharp with his irons and his short game. Consequently, he’s only made three birdies in 36 holes. It’s tough to compete without making birdies, but we’re on the range working on it.”

Follow Layne Weitzel on Twitter @laynejweitzel