<p>Florida coach Will Muschamp talks with reporters during the Southeastern Conference football Media Days in Hoover, Ala., on July 16, 2013. Muschamp held a football camp over the weekend for potential recruits.</p><p><span> </span></p>

Florida coach Will Muschamp talks with reporters during the Southeastern Conference football Media Days in Hoover, Ala., on July 16, 2013. Muschamp held a football camp over the weekend for potential recruits.

This weekend was a busy one as coaches held the first session of Will Muschamp’s football camp. In Friday’s 7-on-7 tournament, Booker T. Washington wide receiver Antonio Calloway was on campus participating in the tournament. Calloway has named Florida as his leader and Miami as a close second.

Clemson wide receiver commit Deon Cain represented Tampa Bay Tech’s team — coaches are still actively recruiting him despite his commitment. The four-star wideout also played quarterback, safety and cornerback on Friday. Per his Twitter account, was on his way to Clemson yesterday.

Saturday’s session of camp was chalk full of UF commits and targets. Safety commit Deontai Williams out of Trinity Christian Academy participated, and offensive lineman Tyler Jordan was on campus to watch the camp.

“I really came to watch how coach Summers coached, and see if it was the same as he did in practice,” Jordan said. “I wanted to pick up a little bit of technique stuff and absorb what I could from his teaching.”

Jordan was also on campus to recruit UF targets, including three star offensive linemen Abdul Bello and Jalen Merrick.

“I like their work ethic. They’re hard workers and they’re not really that flashy but they’re all good kids,” Jordan said.

Jordan, who plans to visit UF again when big name recruits are on campus over the summer, hopes that UF has the same feel to targets as it did for him during his recruitment process.

“When I visited both times before committing, I felt at home. I kind of felt it was a place that I really fit in well with other players,” Jordan said. “I also love coach Summers. He’s a great coach and a great teacher. I really like coach Roper and what he’s doing with the offense—and I really like coach Muschamp.

Jordan also says last season’s 4-8 record didn’t give him much hesitation when committing to Florida in February.

“I thought about it a little bit,” Jordan said. “But they had 20 plus injuries, and when you’re playing second and third team guys against SEC starters it’s going to be hard to win.”

Jordan was seen talking with four-star quarterback Sheriron Jones on Saturday, and can get some credit for recruiting him as UF landed a verbal commitment from Jones on Sunday afternoon.

Jones, out of Moreno Valley High in Rancho Verde, Calif., is the No. 10 ranked quarterback in the 2015 class. With Jones’ commitment, Florida’s 2015 class moves up as the 21st class in the country, according to Rivals.com. The 2015 recruiting class now has nine verbal commits.

Florida already has a verbal commitment from four-star cornerback Marcus Lewis, who attended the 2014 Rivals Challenge in Baltimore this past weekend. Also in attendance was five-star defensive end CeCe Jefferson from Baker County High School. The No. 2 defensive end in the 2015 class’ father was in Gainesville on Saturday to watch Muschamp’s football camp.

Quick Notes: Four-star outside linebacker Adonis Thomas was on campus on Monday. Thomas is the 16th ranked outside linebacker for 2015 and holds offers from Alabama, LSU, Georgia and several others.

Four-star tight end Jackson Harris is expected to make a commitment Thursday, as first reported by Rivals.com. Harris is deciding between Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Vanderbilt. Harris visited Alabama this past weekend.

2015 three-star cornerback Jeremy McDuffie was offered by Florida on Monday. McDuffie attended camp on Saturday this past weekend.

Follow Morgan Moriarty on Twitter @Morgan_Moriarty