UF students have some new ways to communicate with their Student Body president.

During Tuesday’s Student Senate meeting, Student Body President Cory Yeffet announced his new Twitter, Instagram and blog.

"I truly feel marketing is the key for success in student organizations, especially at the University of Florida," he said.

Yeffet had all the senators pull out their phones and follow him on all of his accounts.

"Don't sigh — I'll follow back," he said.

Lunch on the Lawn, which began last year with Christine Bonarrigo, will continue with Yeffet.

The event, which takes place on the Plaza of the Americas next Tuesday at 11 a.m., allows UF students a chance to interact with their Student Body president.

"I think it's a great way to reach out to students and effectively communicate," he said.

This lunch will also feature free Chick-fil-A, which Yeffet called "pretty much my favorite thing."

The meeting also saw the second reading of SB 2014 - 1042, which allocated funds to the Health Outreach Assembly.

The bill was approved by unanimous consent in the first few minutes of the meeting, as well as the Summer B replacement seat, which went to Daniel Murphy, of Tolbert Area.