Students looking to take the stage at Gator Growl alongside talents like Ludacris and Foster the People can audition tonight and Friday. 

Individuals and teams can audition in the hopes of being selected as one of 10 acts to perform for Talent Night on Oct. 14 at the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.

At Talent Night, one of the acts will be selected to perform at Growl.

Martine Valcourt, 18, said she is ready to give the audition her all, but she won’t be alone.

The industrial and systems engineering sophomore will be auditioning with her dance team, Sabor Latino. Valcourt has been part of the team for three semesters.

This is her first time auditioning, and she said she is very excited. Last year, the team made it to Talent Night, and she would like to make that happen again.

The Talent Night director and assistant directors will be judging auditions this week. 

Homecoming Chairman Evan Schauder, a fifth-year accounting student, wrote in an email that applications for Talent Night can be found on the Growl website. 

“The past performances have ranged from dance and music to magic and juggling,” he said. “We are expecting a very similar turnout in talent for this year’s event.”

Valcourt said if her team got to perform at Growl, it would be the highlight of her college career.

“It would give me a chance to perform in front of the whole Gator community, which I love,” she said.

Auditions for Talent Night will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Levin College of Law Room HOL 345 today and HOL 270 Friday.