<p>Will Muschamp looks down the field during Florida's 42-21 loss to Alabama on Sept. 20 at Bryant-Denny Stadium.</p>

Will Muschamp looks down the field during Florida's 42-21 loss to Alabama on Sept. 20 at Bryant-Denny Stadium.

Update: David Jones, a UF beat writer for the Florida Today, posted on twitter (@DaveJonesUFBeat) that Florida true freshman quarterback Treon Harris is being investigated in a legal matter, according to a Gainesville source.

Florida football coach Will Muschamp’s weekly Monday press conference was cancelled today, a UF representative announced via email. No explanation was given as to why the press conference was cancelled.

The press conference is being rescheduled for later in the week, according to the email.

Florida is coming off a 10-9, come-from-behind win against Tennessee on Saturday in Knoxville, Tenn.

The Gators scored all 10 of their points against the Volunteers in the fourth quarter on back-to-back drives led by backup quarterback and true freshman Treon Harris, who replaced starter Jeff Driskel with eight seconds remaining in the third quarter.

Follow alligatorsports on Twitter @alligatorSports for updates.