Have you ever gotten comfortable at your desk and realize 10 minutes later that you’ve forgotten to get something? It’s a college student’s worst nightmare.
Not only does getting up multiple times make you lose your train of thought, but also it’s inconvenient when you’re trying to be productive. Here’s a list of everything you need at your desk to boost your efficiency:
- Water bottle and a snack. You’re going to want to sip or snack on something while you’re, for example, researching for a 15-page paper.
- Laptop and laptop charger
- Pens, pencils, and highlighters
- Required textbooks
- Phone and phone charger. I recommend you to keep your phone on silent to avoid any distractions.
- Post-it notes and index cards
- Something fun! I usually like to keep flowers at my desk. Trust me, having a pop of color at your desk will make all-nighters a lot brighter.
Keeping this list of your college desk essentials will allow you to have everything you need when you are on the study grind. You will be able to work long hours and be more productive. Good luck!
Support your local paperDonate Today
The Independent Florida Alligator has been independent of the university since 1971, your donation today could help #SaveStudentNewsrooms. Please consider giving today.