As students, our lives tend to be very chaotic. Some of us have to work to pay rent, get an internship to help build our resumes and take classes to graduate. All these things require time. With all these obligations, how can we make time for the gym?
Here are 10 fun ways to include a workout in your everyday routine that will keep you fit and motivate you to reach your fitness goals:
1. 20 squats before every shower.
2. 10 push-ups every morning.
3. Walk the longer way to class.
4. Quick abs-circuit study breaks.
5. Bike to class.
6. Wall sits during TV commercials.
7. Calf-raises while you wait in lines.
8. Always carry a water bottle on you.
9. Replace candy with fruit.
10. Use your groceries as weights.
Next time your crazy life stops you from going to the gym, try these tricks!