<p>Spencer Liang dives for a one-handed backhand during Florida's win against Elon.</p>

Spencer Liang dives for a one-handed backhand during Florida's win against Elon.

The No. 2 Florida women’s tennis team (15-1, 7-0 Southeastern Conference) earned its 10th-straight victory Sunday afternoon at the Ring Tennis Complex after defeating No. 27 Mississippi State (13-5, 3-4 SEC) 5-2.

The Gators remain perfect in SEC play after clinching the win.

Florida also remains undefeated in the all-time series against the Mississippi State Bulldogs, extending its record to 36-0 and 17-0 in Gainesville.

In doubles play, the No. 22 pairing of Josie Kuhlman and Peggy Porter dominated the Bulldogs’ Ronaldson and Timea Guibe, winning 8-0 on the No. 3 court.

Spencer Liang and Belinda Woolcock defeated their opponents Georgina Patrasc and Jasmine Lee, 8-2, to clinch the doubles point.

In singles play, No. 5-ranked freshman Brooke Austin bounced back from her loss in the Ole Miss competition, defeating her opponent Lee 6-3, 6-3.

Keegan followed suit with a 6-1, 6-2 win on Court 5 before No. 6-ranked Kuhlman topped Patrasc 6-3, 6-3 to clinch the match.

Sophomore Belinda Woolcock fell to Louise Ronaldson in a third set super tiebreaker, 7-5, 0-6, 1-0 (10-6).

Junior Brianna Morgan has not dropped a set in her last six singles matches after defeating Mississippi State Bulldog Martina Frantova 7-5, 6-0.

Coach Roland Thornqvist said he’s confident with how the team is rounding into form.

"I think we’ll be fine," Thornqvist said in a release. "When we played at Indoors we played three consecutive days and with these three matches we actually have a rest day in between, so physically it’s not going to be a problem for us," said Thornqvist.

Florida will now head to College Station, Texas, to face the No. 30 Texas A&M Aggies Tuesday at 3 p.m. The match was originally scheduled for earlier this month but was postponed due to rainy conditions.

"We know how good Texas A&M is, so the motivation will certainly not be an issue," Thornqvist said. "I think we’re looking forward to playing them."

Follow Eneisy Rodriguez on Twitter @eneisyr29