<p>Harrison Bader (8) celebrates with Dalton Guthrie (5) and Richie Martin (12) after hitting a home run during Florida's 22-3 win against Rhode Island on Saturday at McKethan Stadium.</p>

Harrison Bader (8) celebrates with Dalton Guthrie (5) and Richie Martin (12) after hitting a home run during Florida's 22-3 win against Rhode Island on Saturday at McKethan Stadium.

Two weeks ago, when Florida and Stetson faced off for the first time in six years, the Hatters nearly upset a struggling UF team trying to find its rhythm.

Two weeks later, not much has changed.

No. 10 Florida (24-9) will host Stetson (18-15) tonight at 7 after dropping its second Southeastern Conference series of the season. UF lost its first series the weekend before defeating Stetson 9-6 on the road.

That March 24 contest held some unexpected hostility — two UF players were beaned, a Stetson pitcher was ejected, and the Hatters quickly turned a four-run deficit into a one-run lead in the bottom of the sixth inning.

Ultimately, the Gators escaped with a win, but their bullpen’s streak of mediocrity has ensued.

UF sits in sixth place in the conference in ERA (3.45), saves (9), runs allowed (131) and 13th in home runs allowed (24).

Meanwhile, Stetson is sixth out of nine Atlantic Sun Conference teams in hits (33) and runs (20) but is first in ERA (2.67). The Hatters are also on a four-game winning streak.

“Its up to us to get to work, we’ve got to get better,” coach Kevin O’Sullivan said on Sunday. “We’ve got a good Stetson team coming Tuesday… so we’ve got to play better Tuesday night.”

Follow Ian Cohen on Twitter @icohenb