The Netflix original series “Trailer Park Boys” is scheduled to start filming its 10th season this summer, which can mean only one thing: It’s time to get belligerent while you watch seasons one through nine from the comfort of your own home.

The mockumentary follows the well-intentioned but ill-conceived antics of Ricky, Julian and Bubbles, three best friends living somewhere below the poverty line in Nova Scotia.

From the first episode, the audience is quickly submerged in the tight-knit underworld of vagrancy, alcoholism and mob rule known simply as Sunnyvale Trailer Park, where laws serve more as suggestions than anything else.

The only consistent law enforcement comes from Jim Lahey, a perpetually drunk, retired police officer, and his always shirtless, cheeseburger-loving assistant, Randy.

Together, Lahey and Randy team up to get in the way of the boys’ misdeeds, but the real police are rarely ever needed. After all, it’s just another day in Sunnyvale.

So grab a six-pack and meet me at the trailer park. Warning: You might end up passed out on the lawn.