<p dir="ltr" align="justify">If you missed Micro Championship Wrestling on pay-per-view, you can still catch them live at High Dive, located at 210 SW Second Ave., on Friday.</p>

If you missed Micro Championship Wrestling on pay-per-view, you can still catch them live at High Dive, located at 210 SW Second Ave., on Friday.

Micro Championship Wrestling is coming back to Gainesville, bringing along the "greatest little show on earth."

This "midget wrestling company" was featured on truTV’s "Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling." Its slogan: "Half the size, twice the violence."

Pat Lavery, owner of Glory Days Presents, wrote in an email the stars of MCW have been booked all over Florida. They also had their first-ever pay-per-view event Wednesday.

"When we had them there back in December it was by far the loudest and craziest crowd I have ever seen for any kind of shows at High Dive," Lavery said.

The micro-athletes and Johnny Greene, the MCW president and host who goes by Johnny G, will be back at High Dive, located at 210 SW Second Ave., on Friday.

Tickets are available in advance on ticketfly.com. VIP stage seating tickets are $25, and VIP ringside seating tickets are $22. General admission tickets are available for $12 in advance or for $15 on the day of the show. Early entry into the beer garden will begin at 8 p.m., and doors for the arena open at 9 p.m.

The show started when Johnny G, also known as Johnny Attitude of World Championship Wrestling, was traveling around the country as a bodyguard. One night, he saw little people wrestling at a bar and at that point he knew how successful an exclusive league and show could be.

Greene is now the owner and president of Florida-based Micro Championship Wrestling, where he hosts and commentates the shows as Johnny G.

He feels his performers are talented athletes who can reach any demographic. They could walk into a country where English is not spoken and still be able to put on a great show, he said.

"We don’t sell wrestling, bro," Greene said. "We sell a good time to the crowd."

People often leave the shows with smiles on their faces, talking about how athletic the performers are, Greene said. They’re able to do all of the stuff that the big guys do, but he believes that they do it a little better.

The show combines high-flying wrestling moves and comedy. The performers have learned to read the crowd and know when to give them more action or when to turn up the humor. They have shows with material ranging from family-friendly to adult-only.

When they’re not in the ring, they’re active in the community, giving anti-bullying talks at schools and visiting children’s hospitals.

"My guys, you know, they’ve got hearts of gold," Greene said. "Anytime they can go out there, especially when it comes to kids, you know, they’re all about it."

Johnny G and his guys are used to touring and performing in different cities, but Gainesville is always a highlight.

"Because we are Gators, brother," Greene said. "The MCW crew is all Gators."