In honor of the new season of Fox’s "Gotham," which aired 8 p.m. Monday, the Avenue is bringing you yet another binge-drinking game.

"Gotham" follows the story of Commissioner James "Jim" Gordon in pre-Batman Gotham City. Facing corruption within the Gotham City Police Department, Gordon (Ben McKenzie) makes it his goal to clean up the department from the inside. Meanwhile, his partner Harvey Bullock (Donal Logue) sets out to reveal to Gordon the harsh realities within the department. While the two try to crack the case of who really killed Bruce "Batman" Wayne’s parents, the show’s "good guys" are forced to make negotiations with crooks for the "greater good" of Gotham. The series features a young Bruce Wayne and introduces DC characters such as the Riddler and Penguin, who is a villain-in-the-making in the show.

With 22 episodes streaming on Netflix and four days until Monday, you’ll have just enough time to catch up on the whole first season before the second episode of season two airs on Monday.

Contact Laura Gomez at lgomez@alligator.org and follow her on Twitter @_lauragomez

• When Oswald gets mad at someone for calling him "Penguin"
  • When Jim telling the truth gets him into trouble
  • When you figure out who the Riddler is
  • When Bruce ignores Alfred
  • When you recognize a DC character
  • When a young Catwoman makes an appearance
  • Every time you recognize a new villain
  • When you figure out who Poison Ivy is
  • When the Gotham City Police Department negotiates with crooks
  • When someone dies
  • Every time a crime is covered up
  • When Penguin mutilates someone
  • When Bruce Wayne discovers something shocking