After two weeks of heavy campaigning from Access Party and Impact Party, the Fall 2015 Student Government elections start today.

For Fall elections, 50 students will be voted into the UF Student Senate based on residency seats by ZIP code. District A is 32601, 32609 and 32641; District B is 32603, 32605, 32606 and 32653; District C is 32607; District D is 32608; and District E is all other ZIP codes not listed.

Eleven polling locations will be open today from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Students must bring either their Gator 1 Card or a government issued photo ID and UFID number.

Impact campaign manager Blake Murphy said he’s excited about elections.

"I believe the momentum is on our side," he said.

He said he expects to see a large voter turnout. He said Impact will continue to campaign on Turlington Plaza, on the Plaza of the Americas and at the Reitz Union.

Access Party President Kalyani Hawaldar said she expects Access to do well in the elections and is hoping to see a large amount of students come out to vote like with Spring elections.

"I think it’s been difficult for us to predict numbers because this election’s been unprecedented," she said.

She said Access will be mobilizing voters on Turlington Plaza today and Wednesday.

It’s important for students to vote, Hawaldar said, "regardless of whether students are voting for our party or another."

Contact Caitlin Ostroff at costroff@alligator.org and follow her on Twitter @ceostroff