Next year, students will have access to one more shopping mall — and one more Chipotle.

Morse Properties recently announced the creation of a new shopping center at 2225 NW 13th Street. The new plaza, called 13th Street Shoppes, is set to be completed around June 2016 and will include a Chipotle and Mattress Firm, among other stores.

Robert Morse, owner of Morse Properties, said he feels the location is enhanced with the renovation and construction of new businesses, including Lucky’s Market, which opened earlier this year.

"We saw the market was underserved for that type of retail," Morse said. "There’s none (shopping centers) in that area with good street exposure and parking."

It will cost about $2.5 million to build the 9,900-square-foot shopping center. Chipotle will occupy 2,400 square feet of that space. Morse said he feels Chipotle on University Avenue is doing well, but it’s only servicing the students on campus.

"I think (the new Chipotle) is going to do really well," Morse said. "I think this one is more for the community and to hand some relief to the University store."

Hassieb Pakzad, a 20-year-old UF economics junior, said he is excited for a wider range of Chipotles to choose from.

"I love Chipotle," Pakzad said. "It’s cool that there’s a new one coming."