Generic Crime
Generic Crime

A Gainesville woman was arrested on UF’s campus early Saturday morning after police said she hid a crack pipe in her vagina.

At about 3:30 a.m. Saturday, Cindy Dosette, 33, pulled her pants down and exposed her vagina to patients in a waiting room inside the UF Health Shands Emergency Room on Southwest Archer Road, according to a police report.

A 14-year-old child was present, according to the report.

As University Police arrived, Dosette argued with security guards and refused to leave the property, according to the report. UPD banned her from campus Wednesday for an unrelated incident.

After police found 1.5 grams of marijuana in her possession, Dosette told them she was three months pregnant and had a crack pipe hidden in her vagina, according to the report.

Authorities took Dosette to the North Florida Regional Medical Center, where she argued with hospital staff and refused to have the pipe removed, according to the report.

Dosette was arrested on charges of trespassing after warning, resisting without violence, possessing under 20 grams of weed, indecent exposure, lewd and lascivious exhibition by a person 18 years or older on a victim younger than 16 and narcotic equipment possession.

Authorities took her to the Alachua County Jail where, as of press time, she remains in lieu of a $6,000 bond.

Contact Martin Vassolo at mvassolo@alligator.org and follow him on Twitter @martindvassolo