<p>UF’s Brianna Morgan returns a serve during Florida’s win over USF on Jan. 27, 2016, at the Ring Tennis Complex.</p>

UF’s Brianna Morgan returns a serve during Florida’s win over USF on Jan. 27, 2016, at the Ring Tennis Complex.

This weekend will be another test for the Florida women's tennis team as they face two highly-ranked teams at home.

First, the Gators must focus on a team that coach Roland Thornqvist described as “the most improved team in the league” in No. 19 Kentucky.

“We got to make sure we don't overlook the Thursday match because we are so preoccupied with the rematch against Vandy,” Thornqvist said of UF’s match against No. 5 Vanderbilt on Saturday.

The No. 18 Gators (7-2, 2-0 Southeastern Conference) take on the Wildcats (11-2, 0-1) today at the Ring Tennis Complex at 5.

This match marks the third-straight home SEC game for Florida, who faced Arkansas and Missouri last weekend.

Florida boasts a 39-2 series record against Kentucky. In last season’s dual match, Florida took the victory after dropping the doubles point and winning four-straight singles matches.

The Gators have a 201-1 home record against SEC teams.

Kentucky, though, won't be a walk-in-the-park.

Lead by the No. 5 duo of Aldila Sutjiadi and Mami Adachi, Kentucky’s doubles pairings have been a major factor in its success.

Kentucky has only dropped two doubles points on the season.

In singles, however, Kentucky has only one player ranked in No. 42 Sutjiadi.

Meanwhile, Florida boast four ranked doubles pairings and six ranked singles pairings.

But rankings won't cause the Gators to get the point every time — it comes down to how the team performs.

In the SEC, where eight teams are ranked in the top-25, Florida will need to be at its best.

And they'll have their next chance to prove they can play with some of the best against Kentucky.

“I think we have a really good team. I think we're strong, I think we're committed and the SEC will be exactly what we need for the postseason,” Thornqvist said. “It's going to be tough every weekend now.”

Contact Jake Dreilinger at jdreilinger@alligator.org and follow him on Twitter @DreilingerJake