<p>UF's Anna Danilina returns a ball during Florida's 6-1 win over USF on Jan. 27, 2016, at the Ring Tennis Complex.&nbsp;</p>

UF's Anna Danilina returns a ball during Florida's 6-1 win over USF on Jan. 27, 2016, at the Ring Tennis Complex. 

The Southeastern Conference features nine teams in the top-25, including the reigning NCAA champion in Vanderbilt.

Only one team has beaten them all.

No. 4 Florida (18-2, 13-0 SEC) defeated Tennessee (8-16, 1-12 SEC) 4-0 in Knoxville at Barksdale Stadium on Sunday to finish the season with a perfect conference slate.

"It is just a satisfying time for our team right now. I am really proud of the way they have competed," coach Roland Thornqvist said in a release.

"They have been tough, done it with class and represented Florida perfectly throughout this campaign."

Florida secured the doubles point like they have all but two times this season.

After No. 46 Peggy Porter and Spencer Liang retired in their match against MC Meredith and Ashlee Boles, Florida’s other two doubles teams picked up the win.

No. 5 Brooke Austin and Kourtney Keegan defeated Tiffany Tavares and Margo Taylor 6-3 and No. 64 Anna Danilina and Brianna Morgan defeated Brittany Lind and Ashley Bongart 6-2.

In singles, the Gators were dominant.

Liang defeated Taylor in straight sets without giving up a game to put the Gators ahead by two.

With the win, Liang improved to 8-1 in dual-match singles.

No. 43 Keegan was nearly as impressive, only letting up one game as she defeated Bongart 6-1, 6-0 to put Florida up 3-0.

No. 61 Anna Danilina finished the job for the Gators, getting the 6-0, 6-1 win over Boles to clinch the match.

Danilina has gone 16-1 in dual-match singles this season.

With the win, Florida emerged as the regular-season SEC champions for the ninth time dating back to 2006.

Florida can now shift its focus to the SEC tournament in Baton Rouge starting on Wednesday.

As a No. 1 seed, the Gators will have a bye until the quarterfinals, in which they will only have to beat three teams to become SEC tournament champions.

"Right now as we are traveling home to Gainesville," Thornqvist said, "we are looking upon this regular season with great satisfaction and pride."

Contact Jake Dreilinger at jdreilinger@alligator.org and follow him on Twitter @DreilingerJake

jdreilinger@alligator.org