In light of the recent tragedies in Orlando, I think all of us are looking for ways to give back to our community during this difficult time. Below are some things to do this weekend where your time and money will be going to those in need:

Benefit Show at University Club: To honor the victims of the Pulse shooting, Gainesville’s gay bar University Club will be hosting a benefit show Sunday. The event will run from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m., with performers going on at 7 p.m. Food, drinks, music and local performers will entertain throughout the night, and all proceeds will be sent to the families of the victims. Donations are also encouraged.

Habitat for Humanity Volunteer Days: Habitat for Humanity, located at 2317 SW 13th St., is hosting a volunteer day Saturday, starting at 9:30 a.m. Those 18 and up are invited to sign up and help fellow volunteers build a house for a family in need. Lunch will be provided.

Dragonfly Sushi partnering with the Ronald McDonald House: In celebration of National Sushi Day on Saturday, Dragonfly Sushi, located at 201 SE Second Ave., will be offering a Tsunami roll to guests from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. The cost of this limited edition dish, which features yellowtail, crab, avocado, cucumber and roe, will serve as a donation to the Ronald McDonald House of North Central Florida, which works to support the well-being of children. The minimum donation is $10 per roll, with all funds going to the charity.