Gainesville Police is looking for a man who officers said sexually battered a woman near Midtown on Sunday.

At about 12:50 a.m. Sunday, Christopher Noel Gonzalez Cruz, 24, attacked the 19-year-old woman, according to a UF Alert email from University Police. The two met at a Midtown bar before leaving together.

Gonzalez Cruz drove the woman to an unknown location, where the incident took place inside his car, according to the email. After she screamed, he sped away.

A UPD officer stopped Cruz for speeding, according to the email. He then ran away, and the woman reported the attack. Cruz was last seen wearing a light-colored shirt and dark pants.

GPD spokesman Officer Ben Tobias said officers are using increased patrols and undercover operations to find him.

This is the second sexual assault case UPD has reported in the past nine days. On Sept. 3, an unknown man attacked a UF student near campus, according to Alligator archives.

In April 2015, UPD trespassed Cruz from campus. On July 1, 2015, officers charged the former Santa Fe College student with trespassing a second time at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. Later that month, UPD also charged him with stalking a student.

Anyone with information about Sunday’s attack or the suspect is asked to call GPD at 352-955-1818 or text “GPDFL” and the tip to 274637. Those who want anonymity can call Crime Stoppers at 352-372-7867.