The last dance for one Gainesville woman — before her arrest Saturday — was a twerking spell on her car.

It was 3:15 a.m. when Gainesville Police found Danielle Lanae Jefferson, 35, dancing to loud rap music in the 120 block of NE 20th St., according to a police report.

The officers were responding to a noise complaint placed by Jefferson’s neighbors, alleging Jefferson had been playing the music for more than 20 minutes.

They asked her to turn down the music, but she refused, twerking on her vehicle while she spoke to the officers, according to the report.

Police then issued her a noise-warning notice and gave her 15 minutes to comply, but she started twerking again. She said police could arrest her if they wanted, according to the report.

The officers then issued her a citation and asked her to sign it. Instead, she crumpled it and threw it at an officer’s chest, leading to her arrest on a charge of resisting an officer without violence, according to the report.

Following her arrest, Jefferson told an officer she thought he was “cute” and wanted to keep him around to “argue,” according to the report.

Police took Jefferson to the Alachua County Jail, where she was released Saturday on her own recognizance. She could not be reached for comment.