Genres like techno, bass, funk, synthwave and soulful house seamlessly marry to form a steady, hour-long mix of sound in Over Easy Creative’s first edition of “Hear.See.Feel Radio.” The weekly radio show made its modest debut Jan. 10, revamping a concept that Over Easy Creative, a local group that puts on music and arts events, tried out roughly a year ago.

Local producer Blac Bear, a 23-year-old UF electric engineering senior whose real name is Kristian Legčević, hosts the show.

Every week the show will be split into two segments, each an hour long, Legcevic said. The first is the most intricate, with Legcevic mixing together tracks picked out by every DJ on the Over Easy Creative roster. These songs must be recent, and they come from various genres.

“The idea is that it will showcase all of the flavors that Over Easy has,” Legčević said. “I have to make the story: beginning, middle and end.”

The first segment of the most recent show featured tracks from artists such as Lux Groove, Maceo Plex, John Talabot and more, representing the diverse and often underground tastes of each DJ. This segment took listeners on a journey of sound, with psychedelic, tribal and funk influences intertwined, all keeping a solid beat in between - which keeps the mix’s flow steady and easy to move to.

The second hour of the show is a prerecorded guest mix, with guest artists from all over the country showcasing a full performance, as opposed to specific tracks. The first edition of “Hear.See.Feel Radio” featured Shane McCarron, a 21-year-old University of Central Florida soccer player with a sound that “revolves around a 4x4 beat.”

Legcevic joined Over Easy Creative in 2014 after feeling frustrated with the club scene in Gainesville at the time, posting a long rant on the “Gainesville EDM Community” Facebook page.

He said he felt the club owners didn’t care enough about the people attending their events.

“As long as there wasn’t an appreciation of the audience, the business was never going to work,” he said.

This was where Over Easy Creative came in. Legcevic attended a small event called Night Shift at Class Lounge (now known as SAGA), gradually becoming a part of a team, with the goal of showcasing creativity of all kinds in the Gainesville community.

Over Easy Creative is a concept created by Les Voss, a 24-year-old producer who studied event management at UF before taking some time off to focus on his company.

The group has a quality over quantity, organic vision, Voss said, which is something that gave it a slow start but, as of recently, has taken off in terms of popularity.

“Any sort of growth is a plateau, and we had to hit a plateau,” Voss said. “We’ve never been in a rush. We’d rather be slow and established.”

“Hear.See.Feel Radio” made its debut at a busy time for Over Easy Creative, highlighting the growth they’ve experienced over the past year. The company has planned various events throughout the Spring semester, including the Chris Lorenzo show at Gold Room Nightclub tonight.

Both “Hear.See.Feel Radio” and all of the events to come contribute to the artistic mission of Over Easy Creative and the diverse team of DJs they have.

“We’ve all got our own sound that we like,” said Voss. “It’s truly a family.”