Whether you’ve been streaming Calvin Harris’ summer-inspired album “Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1,” the Gorillaz’s long-awaited new album “Humanz,” Lorde’s sophomore album “Melodrama” or anything in between, it’s no secret that 2017 has been a big year for music. Luckily for us, this year is far from over, and plenty of artists have a lot more to give. If you’re looking for something new within your favorite genres or simply for songs to add to your playlist, look no further than these four rising musicians and groups.

Hundred Waters

In addition to being talented musicians, Hundred Waters met and formed in Gainesville back in 2011. If you’re a fan of indie music that dips into other genres like alternative, electronica and more, this group is definitely for you. In 2012, well-known electronic dance music artist Skrillex took this trio under his wing, signing them to his label OWSLA while allowing them to maintain their indie style. Along with that, the producer remixed their track “Show Me Love,” bringing in Chance the Rapper as a featured artist to garner more than 60 million streams across music services like SoundCloud, Spotify and YouTube. Even better? The group will be returning to Gainesville on Aug. 25 for a show at Heartwood Soundstage, located at 619 S. Main St. As of press time, the show is officially sold out.

Rezz

For fans of techno artists like deadmau5 and Feed Me, Rezz is definitely worth a listen. As one of the only females in the EDM genre, Rezz is revolutionizing the industry one song at a time. As opposed to a lot of other EDM producers right now, her sound is dark and sinister. Although not for the faint of heart, her production style is technical and distinctive. Her eight-track debut album, “Mass Manipulation,” will be released Aug. 4.

Keiynan Lonsdale

If this name sounds familiar to you, chances are you’ve heard it before. Lonsdale is known best for his acting career; he starred in the “Divergent” trilogy and plays Wally West/Kid Flash on the CW’s “The Flash.” In addition to being an actor, Lonsdale has dipped into the music world over the past year. His first ever indie/hip-hop inspired single, “Higher,” came out in 2015, and he’s made multiple appearances on EDM releases this year. His latest song, “Lay It On Me,” produced by Kasbo, surpassed 1 million streams on YouTube in just one week, a good sign for what’s to come for the artist.

Slow Hours

Composed of six French producers, this new group has already displayed their talent in two releases. What So Not, an experimental producer formerly a part of Flume, gave Slow Hours their start when a band member approached him after a concert, playing a remix of a What So Not song for him off an iPhone. This became the first official remix for What So Not’s “Lone” off his successful “Divide & Conquer” extended play. Both that remix and their subsequent release display the masterful production techniques these six have to offer, and 2017 is just the beginning for them.