<p><span id="docs-internal-guid-258def76-2bd1-9fac-5e15-57b965bcf995"><span>Pattreon Stokes</span></span></p>

Pattreon Stokes

After Marion County Sheriff's Office deputies pulled over a man on Saturday for speeding, he worked his butt off to hide money in his rectum.

Pattreon Stokes, 26, was pulled over in his white Buick in the early morning near East Highway 40 and Baseline Road, according to MCSO’s Facebook post. The deputy who pulled Stokes over said he smelled marijuana in the car.

Deputies found about 197 grams of methamphetamine, cocaine and four grams of heroin in the car, according to the post. Deputies also said they found a small amount of marijuana and a large amount of currency on Stokes’ person.

Stokes’ 7-month-old child was in the front seat of the car, according to the post.

Stokes was arrested on charges of drug possession, drug trafficking and drug paraphernalia possession and was taken to the Marion County Jail.

When Stokes arrived at the jail, the money had disappeared, according to the post. Deputies questioned Stokes, but he claimed the money was already collected by deputies.

Jail officials noticed $20 bills falling from Stokes’ rear end and searched him. They found $1,090 in total in Stokes’ rectum, according to the post.

“Judging from Stokes' mug shot, he looks pretty "bummed" about the whole situation," the Facebook post read. “For all of our wonderful cashiers in Marion County, we apologize for giving you this terrible mental image today. If you choose to use gloves during your daily duties, we will understand.”

Stokes was additionally charged with smuggling contraband into a detention facility. Stokes remains in Marion County Jail, as of press time, in lieu of a $84,000.

Pattreon Stokes