<p>Brockington</p>

Brockington

A UF law student was arrested Thursday after a woman told police he drugged and sexually battered her, Gainesville Police said.

Lee Brockington, 52, met the woman at a bar Nov. 25 and offered her a shot, she told police, according to an arrest report. She said her memories of the night are uncertain because she believes she was drugged, but she felt taken advantage of.

Between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. Nov. 26, she remembers waking up in Brockington’s bed, where he said he was snorting cocaine while she slept, she told police. Later, she woke up again and felt Brockington’s fingers inside of her vagina, according to the report.

She had a bruise on her neck and cut on her forearm she doesn’t remember receiving, according to the report.

During a lineup, she identified another man but said Brockington looked familiar and recognized his name from mail she remembered seeing in his apartment, police said.

Police found .2 grams of cocaine and a straw that could be used to snort cocaine in Brockington’s apartment, police said.

After his arrest, Brockington said the sexual encounter was consensual, according to the report.

The Gainesville Sun reported Brockington is a UF law student.

He was arrested on charges of sexual battery, drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. Brockington was taken to the Alachua County Jail where he remains, as of press time, in lieu of a $175,000 bond.

Brockington