Gainesville Police arrested a man Saturday accused of threatening to harm GPD officer Robert White, who is also known locally as Basketball Cop.

William Caudle, 29, was charged with written electronic threats to kill or cause bodily harm.

White posted a video on his Basketball Cop Foundation Facebook page Friday around 6:30 p.m., according to the arrest report.

The video showed White talking to a child, who he has known for a few years, White said. The child was selling lemonade in her neighborhood to raise money to help her parents pay for her cheerleading. She was also giving free drinks to first responders.

After White posted the video, Caudle posted, “This is a beautiful thing. Just think it’s sad that 1 of the dirtiest cops In Gainesville is in the video. Robert is a peace of trash,” according to the report.

White responded with, “To the guy I let go with a warning for a bag of weed. That won’t happen again.” White was referring to an earlier traffic stop, according to the report.

Caudle then respond with, “To the crooked police officer I will dome check you. Watch your mouth. I know how to catch up with you outta uniform. Don’t think you can’t be touched. You don’t want smoke with me.”

A “dome check” means to be hit or shot in the head, according to the report.

Caudle then posted twice, “And crooked cops die Robert white,” according to the arrest report.

White said he did not feel safe and feared for his family's safety, according to the report.

Caudle remains in Alachua County Jail in lieu of a $50,000 bail.

Follow Devoun Cetoute on Twitter @devoun_cetoute and contact him at dcetoute@alligator.org.